Tuesday, November 17, 2015

How I Stay Organized

Erin Condren Life Planner

Hey guys! So if you know me from school or work, you probably know that I'm a total type A personality. I am very OCD about certain things. It's a strength and weakness for me and a lot of other nurses/students. In nursing school, I always got questions on how I stayed so organized. The answer is simple... I used a planner.

In the past year, the planner obsession has been real. People love to decorate their planners and spend tons of money doing it. I'm not about all of that fuss, but I was interested in the type of planner they were all using. It was the Erin Condren Life Planner. When I saw the price, I threw up a bit... okay, well almost. The planners range from $50-75. I thought this was crazy until I watched a lot of unboxing videos on YouTube. I decided to get one for myself, and my life was changed forever. (You can tell I love planning, haha.)

The planner is totally customizable. You can even buy different covers and switch them out. There's monthly pages and weekly pages with tons of room to write stuff! The planner comes with a great book mark, stickers, perpetual calendar and contact book, and a clear pouch attached to the binding. I loved it so much I decided to buy another one this year. As a new grad RN, there are a ton of classes I have to take. This planner helps to keep me organized week to week and month to month with work and classes. I cannot say enough good things about it. I'm not getting payed for this post or anything like that, but each person who buys a planner can get a code to invite a friend and get $10. If you would like to purchase a planner through my link, click here. Check out some pictures of my 2016 planner below. Here is a link for the exact planner I purchased for the upcoming year--> Fleur Feliz- Metallic Gold- Life Planner.



Thanks for reading!
Until next time,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment